HR and Operations Officer
Central London – W1
£30,000 per annum
Our client is a leading provider of clinical services specialising in cognitive impairment. They deliver expert clinical care to private patients and are one of the foremost providers of clinical trials in the world and deliver award winning medico-legal services. They value people who are dedicated, hard working and looking to contribute to the growth of the business at an exciting time.
The successful applicant will have access to all of our client's benefits. On top of this the successful candidate will work in one of London’s most renowned medical locations within an established organisation
There is an exciting opportunity for a confident HR and Operations Officer to join a talented and growing team. They are looking for an ambitious, organised and hardworking individual, willing to take on a range of responsibilities and grow with the company.
You will be providing support and assistance in the administrative management of HR and operations within the organisation. You will work closely with the HR Director and Talent and Acquisitions Manager to support the HR function. The role will be involved with the operations across all UK centres offering support to the centre managers and Finance Director to ensure that systems of work and the operational delivery across all locations are safe, compliant with regulatory requirements and meet the high standards required.
The post holder will be located at their corporate headquarters based in Victoria but will from time to time be required to visit the organisation’s clinics based in London, Guildford and Plymouth.
- Line manage Quality, Compliance and Operations Administrator
- Manage new staff on-boarding to include the production of offer letters; issuing employment contracts; managing DBS and reference checks; collecting key documents; deliver induction presentation
- Review, update and create (When necessary) HR SOPs with HR director
- Ensure that all personnel files are kept up to date and recording / prompting renewals of statutory and mandatory training is rigorously performed
- Work closely with and provide administrative support to the Talent Acquisition Manager to resource new talent
- Support the HR director with audits, administration across the HR department
- To support the delivery of statutory and mandatory compliance across the organisation including Health & Safety and CQC (Care Quality Commission)
- To manage their corporate office liaising with the landlord to ensure that the facility is presented and functioning at the appropriate standard
- Support the development and updating of policies and procedures as required
- Working with the Finance Director and CEO, to monitor and audit the delivery of H&S and other regulatory checks as required
The ideal candidate for the HR and Operations Officer role will portray the following skills and attributes:
- BSc educated or similar in relevant field
- CIPD level 3 or higher
- IT Proficiency, good communication skills
- 1-2 years’ experience as a HR administrator
- 1-2 years’ experience with private health care in an operations/health and safety role
HR and Operations Benefits:
- Continuous professional development
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Scheme
If you feel you are suitable for the HR and Operations Officer role, please apply now!
Human Resources Assistant, Human Resources Advisor, Human Resources Business Partner, Operations Officer