HR and OD Manager
Up to £40,000 per annum + good benefits
Rudgeway, North Bristol
Our client, a well-recognised and respected provider of affordable housing and support services, and Lime Property Ventures, their commercial subsidiary which generates profit for reinvestment in the work of the Group.
Their vision is to meet housing needs and deliver homes that change people’s lives.
This is an exciting time to join their company as they transform the way they work and align their services to their customers’ housing needs and aspirations.
As an Aspirational, Flexible and Diverse organisation they are seeking a Human Resources and Organisational Development (HR&OD) Manager with the same attributes to support them in achieving their vision.
As the HR and OD Manager your role will include the following responsibilities:
- The operational and strategic HR service. Servicing the Organisational Development Committee (ODC), and proactively contributing to the Operational Leadership Team (OLT).
- To provide a commercially-focused service this maximises the contribution of the people in the achievement of the group’s business plan objectives.
- To communicate closely with staff and board members in planning and delivering the Organisational Development strategy and HR service.
- To be an ambassador for the Group and represent their values and aspirations in delivering services.
*Full job description available upon request
Are you a dynamic, forward-thinking, CIPD qualified HR professional looking to make a difference and a real contribution to employee relations and the organisational development of a rapidly growing organisation?
In order to be successful in this role you will be comfortable working at a strategic level as well as providing a comprehensive HR service. You will be a proactive leader who is solution focused with a track record of managing a cost effective and commercially-focused HR service as well as organisation-wide projects.
They want you to challenge the norm and deliver the best outcomes for their staff and business. You must have current experience of working in a commercially focused and fast-changing environment, and the skills to ensure they can attract, develop and retain the best talent, and support ther growth as a healthy and high-performing organisation.
HR and OD Manager Benefits
- Free parking on-site
- Health Cash Plan
- Enhanced holiday
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Training and development
- Pension and life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Bike 2 work
- Staff recognition scheme
- Free gym on site
- Long service awards
If you feel you are suitable for the HR and OD Manager role, please apply now with your CV and covering letter!
HR Manager, HR Director, HR Executive, Head of HR, Senior HR Business Partner, OD Manager, Experienced HR Manager