An exciting opportunity for a HR Analyst to join a well established organisation
Based in Birmingham
A large distribution and logistics company based in Birmingham
The HR Analyst will be responsible for:
- Review, identify and design new 'leaner' elements or amendments to existing HR transactional processes and automated workflows, liaising with the HR Manager to implement changes and communicating to the 1HR Team and wider HR Team.
- Oversee the administration of all HR systems, maintaining system data, workflow processes, structures and configuration, and managing the integration of data from the core HR system with the recruitment, performance management and online learning platforms.
- Act as a system 'super user' for the Human Resources team and ensure adequate resolution on complex HR system queries, and to act as the main contact for troubleshooting HR system issues, liaising with system providers and support desks where required.
- To manage the monthly and annual MI process, running people reports monthly to collate rolling year to date data and produce accurate MI dashboards, specifically for HR Business Partners and HR Advisors, to enable a greater understanding of people issues and trends.
- To be responsible for the management of monthly HR people reporting tasks and ad-hoc data requests, ensuring system data requests are approved in line with current procedures and data protection regulations.
The HR Analyst will have:
- Human Resources and Personnel systems support and development in a complex multi-site organisation.
- Must have extensive knowledge of Resourcelink - WebView and MyView Dashboard, SAP Successfactors and online platforms).
- Writing and running HR reports and producing MI dashboards (IBM Cognos Impromptu and SAP Business Objects Dashboards).
- In depth exposure of HR system process review/design using LEAN methodologies.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent, or qualified through experience.
- CIPD qualified or working towards (desirable).
£34,000 depending on HR Analyst