'Are you looking for your next step in HR?'
I am currently recruiting for a HR Advisor to work at a well known client in West Dorset. The role can offer Hybrid working with the majority of the working week WFH.
- Provide HR recruitment and selection advice and support to Line Managers, Business Partners and all employees. Investigate and resolve a wide range of HR recruitment and induction related issues in a fair and consistent manner
- Review, draft and produce all HR recruitment and selection related documents (e.g. associated policies, templates, and e-recruitment guidance) to ensure they are fit for purpose on a regular basis. Assist in the development of policies and procedures in reaction to legislative changes
- Advise on, oversee and have responsibility for the progression of job vacancies (external and internal) and promotion processes. This includes; procedures, processes, guidance (manuals) and delivering training. Liaise with other stakeholders to ensure recruitment timelines are met e.g. Occupational Health and respective training centres
- Responsible for delivering a wide variety of recruitment and promotion process tasks; conducting, marking and giving feedback on Occupational (Certified Level A Psychometric) testing; interviewing internal and external candidates; produce, update and deliver the HR induction to uniformed recruit courses and other staff groups representing the Service at recruitment and career fairs. All of the above processes are held at various locations throughout the organisation area
- Advise on oversee and have responsibility for delivering the Corporate Induction programme for all new starters. This includes regular monitoring and reviewing to ensure it continues to be fit for purpose
- Proactively use a systems’ thinking approach to ensure the HR systems are accurately updated whilst providing and implementing recommendations for improvements and working practices (e.g. the Service Establishment and other complex processes)
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the recruitment system to ensure it meets organisational needs. Produce and update training manuals and proactively manage training for staff and recruiting managers
- Participate in any HR related projects or policy and procedure development associated with recruitment, induction and promotion processes as required
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'