Reed HR are working with a Charity based in South East London to recruit a HR Advisor on a Fixed Term Contract for 6-months. Salary circa £32,000 - £35,000 per annum. This role will be working on a hybrid model with some days in the office and some from home each week.
The main purpose of this role will be to provide an effective and efficient HR Advisory service across the organisation, partnering with Managers and employees to support them in all areas of Human Resources requirements. You will work on HR Projects and provide Employee Relations support.
Some of the roles and responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Lead on Employee Relations Casework from initial enquiries to grievances, disciplinaries, sickness, absence and performance.
- Ensure that effective HR procedures, systems and process are in place, understood and adhered to by managers
- Provide reports and analysis using the new HR Database as required.
- Work on a range of HR initiatives and assist the Head of HR on various ad-hoc projects
- Provide advice and guidance to all employees on any HR queries, including recruitment, employment, policy and procedures.
- Support with any recruitment throughout the organisation as required, including writing job adverts, sifting CVs, through to onboarding successful candidates.
This is a professional and demanding HR Advisor role, and to be successful it is ideal that you have worked within a similar busy HR Advisory capacity previously. Ideally, you will have, or be working towards a CIPD qualification, and have strong knowledge of employment law and legislation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'