A fantastic newly created HR Advisor role for our expanding client in the industrial sector. Reporting directly into the HR Director this role is based at Trafford Park, Manchester. This is a varied role HR with a focus on employee relations and driving initiatives which promote employee engagement and career development for all employees.
- Promote the Annual Employee Survey
- Oversee the branch's recruitment process
- Assist with HR projects and initiatives that support business strategies
- Promote the Company's Culture and policies
- Provide guidance on disciplinary procedures
- Maintain procedures to ensure confidentiality of personnel data in line with current GDPR and UK legislation
- Provide support, advice and coaching when approached by staff or managers on employee relations topics.
- Stay current on employment law and trends.
- Drive Employee Engagement
- Support the delivery of training and career development programs
- Update and maintain employee records
- Qualification & Experience in Human Resources
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience in dealing with conflict resolution
- Hands on and can do attitude
In return, you will receive a salary of between £35,000-£40,000 (depending on experience) plus bonus and benefits.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'