We have a fantastic opportunity working in a fast paced organisation as a HR Advisor. Supporting the business in this generalist role, you’ll be the first port of call for all line managers and colleagues providing advice in relation to HR policies and providing guidance on ER issues, absence and performance management.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing the end to end process of advertising and sourcing candidates for critical roles
- Ownership of arranging assessment centres as appropriate
- Support to managers with Capability, Discipline, Grievance, Appeals
- Advice and support to managers with flexible working requests/ processing and all associated admin
- Absence management - supporting managers with short term absences / associated pay
- Supporting managers with creating and issuing induction plans and ensuring induction plans are recorded and on file
- Support new and existing managers with the process
- Collaborate with the Head Office Training & Development Manager and relevant managers to establish learning and development needs
- Support the review and evaluation of L&D activities are relevant and are in line with company values
- Review, analyse and recommend appropriate changes and developments to HR policies and procedures in collaboration with the wider HR team.
- Support the HR Manager (where required) in creating and developing toolkits and Manager Guides in the core areas of support to managers and employees, i.e. Discipline, Grievance, Capability, Holiday & Absence, Hospitalisation, Family Friendly, Long term Ill Health, Organisational Change and Redundancy.
What you’ll be:
CIPD Level 5 or Level 7 or equivalent qualification
Minimum of 2 years’ experience working within HR
Manufacturing experience desirable
Must have a hands-on, can-do approach
Hard-working and ambitious
Willingness to support in all areas including administration and project work
A trusted partner who can build relationships across a wide range of stakeholders, the ability to demonstrate a confident approach, has strong gravitas and presence.
HR generalist experience with exposure to areas of ER, reward, L&D and recruitment
The successful applicant will have a passion for HR and be adept at problem solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve them in a timely manner.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'