HR Advisor (FTC – Maternity Cover) – Workington, Cumbria
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 p.a. dependant on qualifications and experience
Our client is an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ training organisation, based in the North West of England providing a wide range of high quality training.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a proactive and customer focused HR Advisor to join our client’s Head Office in Workington.
- Responsibility for the monthly payroll instructions to finance.
- Monitor and record staff appraisals, CPD logs, probations & training, staff / apprentice attendance.
- Manage sickness absence including monitoring and recording trigger level reviews, return to work interviews, Fit notes and self-certification
- Manage HR for the CATA employed apprentices and degree apprentices.
- Managing the end to end recruitment and selection process including development of job specifications, advertising, interviewing, reference checking and induction.
- Coaching and supporting Managers to apply the full range of people policies.
- Handling employee relation cases through to resolution.
- Supporting key HR projects and activities within the wider HR team as required.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- CIPD or other equivalent HR qualification.
- Experience of providing exceptional customer service in an HR Advisor role.
- Knowledge of employment law and how to apply people policies within a fast paced environment.
- A track record of managing complex Employment Relations case work.
- Highly proficient in using Microsoft applications, particularly Microsoft Teams, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and a proactive problem solver.
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Human Resources
- HR Advisor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'