The successful candidate will work within a commercial fast paced and effective HR team environment and will take responsibility for:
* Supporting the business in Employee Relations with demonstrable experience across the following areas: disciplinary, grievance, sickness/ welfare, performance management, conduct and capability
* Assisting the Business with organisational design and re-structuring
* Have strong stakeholder management skills, influencing and directing the business
* Supporting the managers to deliver Performance Management, Budgeting, Workforce Planning and Change Management
Elevation HR would be keen to speak with candidates with the following skills and experiences:
* Studying towards or level 7 CIPD Qualified
* Extensive Employee relations background
* Worked in a multi-site environment
* Be able to Travel on a National Basis
* Up to date knowledge on all aspects of employment law
* Commercial with a Business Partnering approach
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on Human Resource positions in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
- HR Advisor
- HR Officer
- Junior HR Business Partner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'