HR Advisor/Manufacturing/Abercynon/£34,000- £36,000
Your new company
Hays HR are delighted to be working on an Exclusive basis with this very established Global organisation, an employer of choice in the local area where people are truly the heat of the business. Located in the beautiful valley of Abercynon, with a rich history of innovation, expansion and success. A fast moving Manufacturing business,who take great pride in the products they produce and the exceptional customer service. As HR Advisor you will report into the HR Director and working alongside two other HR Professionals.
Your new role
* Assist with Change Management programs and restructures
* Support and oversee ER issues including grievance and disciplinary
* Lead on sites absence management,including recording, managing data,providing reports, supporting managers, organising and participating in meetings and case management
* Deliver sites Health Surveillance program working together with Occupational Health
* Advise management of employment law when required
* Work closely with the Senior Leadership Team to deliver the ambitious people growth strategy
* Generate and present on MI reports
* Manage end to end recruitment and on-boarding
* As the right hand person to the HR Director you will take on projects when required
* Manage and support site engagement plans, build sound relationship and champion the values throughout the business.
* Support Talent Management and Pipeline
* Drive site performance and appraisal plans, reward and recognise in line with company goals
* Coach, support and develop Managers to deliver outstanding results in line with company expectations and vision for growth in 2020/2021
What you'll need to succeed
* A wealth of HR experience in Manufacturing/Industry
* A strong all round generalist who thrives on Employee Relations
* CIPD qualified or studying towards
* Experience of working in a very fast paced environment
* Experience in Change Management
What you'll get in return
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Free Car Parking
On Site Canteen
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- HR Advisor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'