You will report directly to the Manager, Employee Relations & Advice and work within the Employee Relations Team of HR Advisors. You will provide: support to People Leaders & Managers with giving advice & guidance on ER related matters. In addition, you will be assigned to work collaboratively with HR Business Partners on transformational projects.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage employee relations casework in line with current employment legislation and assess options for resolution aiming to minimising risk
- Support transformation projects and deliver key project management initiatives & planning
- Support large scale employment relation activities as a result of the transformation project
- Working with the Manager Employee Relations & Advice, a team of HR Advisors and support HR Business Partners to:
- support on all aspects of project management and planning of the project
- support changes to organisational structures, re-deployment, consultations, small scale TUPE transfers and acquisitions
- develop and amend Employment Policies inc. Redundancy initiative
- Manage basic settlement agreements in liaison with the Managers and/or solicitors taking appropriate advice where necessary and escalating complex agreements to the Emplyee Relations Manager & Advice
- Collaboratively work with the HR departments to provide the required support and advice.
- CIPD qualified and demonstrable UK HR Advisory experience
- ROI employment knowledge/legislation would be advantageous, not essential
- Demonstrable ER experience including evidence of complex HR issues including redundancies, dismissals, change management, preferably gained within a commercial & fast paced environment
- Demonstrable resilience and forward planning skills within conflict resolution
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications (e.g. Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent at building and developing relationships at all levels
- Proven ability to operate independently and take the initiative to plan workload
- Ability to analyse, interpret and deliver data and information in an accurate, fair and concise manner
- Sound knowledge and experience of facilitating consultation and change programmes
- Ability to influence key decision makers and to challenge when necessary
- Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and use own initiative
- Be solutions focussed and have excellent analytical, judgement and problem solving skills to support resolution of ER issues
- Be patient, tactful, diplomatic and approachable
- Able to work co-operatively with others to complete tasks and implement process improvements
- Team orientated approach
- Flexible, adaptable and ability to travel if/when required
At Link we believe our people are our most important asset. We offer excellent career progression opportunities, ongoing training and development. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, want your talent to be recognised and rewarded and are looking for a new challenge then we would love to hear from you.
Together we achieve: We are an inclusive employer whose people work collaboratively. We are building a culture where difference is valued. We are doing this by encouraging, supporting and valuing the various talents and perspectives of our people and supporting flexible ways of working. We know that diversity drives innovation and innovation drives growth. Be part of the Link Group journey and together we will achieve our full potential.
We treat all individuals fairly and equitably and do not discriminate on the basis of diverse characteristics including, but not limited to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity, cultural background, physical abilities/disabilities, religious or political belief, marital or family status or carers responsibilities.
Candidates must have the relevant work rights to be considered for an opportunity at Link Group. Successful applicants will be required to complete background screening prior to commencement of employment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'