We have an opportunity for a HR Advisor to join a busy team develop and HR Service function.
Were seeking an HR Advisor to support the design and delivery of an effective HR service via a contact centre. You will work with an outsourced provider to help define the HR solution and processes, and work to ensure that all elements are properly documented and implemented. You will contribute to the delivery of joined up HR services by working with our supplier to provide a responsive, effective service in a fast paced, customer focused environment
* Use up to date knowledge of terms and conditions and employment legislation to develop employment policy and supporting documentation and processes
* Balance stakeholder and operational needs with employment law and civil service requirements
* Work in partnership with the supplier and internal stakeholders to agree and implement HR processes, technology and resources to support the HR function
* Assist with the identification and development of HR related requirements for all other aspects of the people services functions, e.g. recruitment, training and payroll
* Manage high risk cases ensuring that advice is timely and appropriate
* Manage cases including preparation for court cases (preparing documentation, supporting stakeholders and working with solicitors)
* Experience of developing or amending terms and conditions of employment to reflect business needs whilst complying with the relevant legal framework
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a proven track record of establishing, building and maintaining strong, collaborative and productive relationships with stakeholders and/or suppliers
* Experience of managing HR casework, preferably in a multi-site operational organisation
This is an initial 3 months temporary assignment starting in June and requires a DBS check
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'