Are you an ambitious HR Advisor looking to progress within a dynamic, entrepreneurial and growing company?
Flashbay is the World’s No.1 business-to-business (B2B) supplier of logo branded Promotional Technology products. Our products include Flash Drives, Power Banks, Speakers, Headphones and a host of related technology products and accessories. With our HQ in London and offices around the globe, we are on a mission to expand!
We are looking for an experienced HR Advisor to work closely with our HR Manager to support employees in our Global offices, with a particular focus on our UK entity.
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE?
- Develop, review and update HR policies, procedures and contracts/Employee Handbook in accordance with changes in legislation and best practice
- Manage the on-boarding and off-boarding process
- Assist with the co-ordination and delivery of the bi-annual review process
- Develop and analyse management information reports and make appropriate recommendations to the HR Manager, particularly in relation to sickness absence, and leavers
- Act as an advisor to management on staffing and employee relations, including absence
- Monthly Payroll Preparation
- Be the first point of contact for employee queries and communicate with employees at all levels of the business, external companies and HR teams in all Flashbay locations
- General HR Administration
- Take meeting minutes and formally record employee relations cases
- Ensure all filing, both soft and hard copy, is kept up to date, on NetSuite
- Undertake any other reasonable ad hoc duties as and when required
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the HR function
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Degree educated with a minimum of 2 years’ generalist, operational HR experience
- Commercially minded
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Ability to build strong rapport/relationships at all levels across the business
- Proactive and methodical approach to work
- Pragmatic with a 'can do' attitude
- Team player
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- 30 days annual leave including public holidays, increasing as your career develops
- Discounted gym membership and a free weekly gym class
- Free monthly massage
- Free lunch on the last day of every month
- Monthly company social events
- Fancy coffee machines
- Cycle to work scheme
- Great work life balance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'