HR Advisor £25,000 - £30,000 Tamworth
We are currently recruiting for a HR Advisor to join our client based in Tamworth. This is a full-time permanent position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits including bonus and free parking.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in a HR Advisor role, or looking to step up into a HR Advisor role. This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key.
Main Duties of the HR Advisor include:
- Providing guidance on a range of employee relations and performance management issues.
- Designing and delivering senior leadership workshops.training.
- Updating current policies and procedures.
- Supporting managers and employees with a range of issues, including disciplinary&grievances, capability, TUPE and absence management.
- Working with the internal recruitment team on new starters and onboarding.
To be considered for the role of HR Advisor, you will have:
Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training (ideally CIPD)
Solid previous HR experience in both advisory and administration duties
Software packages – Microsoft Word and Excel
Ability to work with limited supervision
Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at www.kateandco.com
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'