Our market leading manufacturing client are currently looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis.
The HR Advisor will report into the HR Manager and will be responsible for providing a professional and efficient advisory service to managers and employees on all employment issues, as well as the following:
* Advising management all employee relations issues, such as grievance, disciplinary and absence management.
* Keeping abreast of employment law updates and ensuring that any changes are communicated across the team
* Advising management and employees on HR policies and procedure
* Supporting the Recruitment & Selection process as required, including drafting job descriptions, person specifications, vacancy adverts and interview guidelines.
* HR MI reporting on a monthly basis to track absence statistics, circulating to managers and ensuring that appropriate action is put in place for employees who are in breach of attendance guidelines
* Arranging occupational health appointments for the company
* Delivering new starter inductions
* Carrying out exit interviews with all employees leaving the company, ensuring that any issues/trends are identified to management
* Being the first point of call for any HR queries across your stakeholder group
In order to be considered for this opportunity, it is essential that you have proven success in a generalist HR Business Partner position as well as the following skills/attributes:
* A CIPD L5 qualification or similar
* A hands-on individual who isn't afraid to get stuck in
* A strong communicator with the ability to liaise at all levels within a business
* Solid stakeholder management skills
* A professional and fair approach to HR, ensuring that all issues are dealt with in a sensitive and confidential manner
* A confident HR professional with the ability to make quick commercial decisions and manage stakeholders expectations effectively
To apply for this role please follow the relevant link or contact Adam HR directly
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'