HR Advisor - Leading International Charity - London
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced International HR Advisor to work for a growing international charity.
Reporting into the HR Director you will be responsible for reviewing and implementing HR policies and processes and for taking the leading on HR projects across a range of countries including some in West Africa.
Your key accountabilities will include:-
- Providing advice and guidance to managers and employees on a range of HR issues including learning and development, employee engagement and recruitment.
- Designing, developing and implementing country specific HR policies, and procedures.
- Managing the recruitment process for all international staff within specific countries.
- Working closely and building strong relationships with Regional Directors,Country Directors and the broader HR team.
- Building relationships with legal advisers, and other non-governmental organisations.
- Contributing to the design and delivery of training and performance management initiatives.
You should be an experienced HR Advisor with a track record of supporting a client base across Africa/Asia. A strong HR Generalist skill set needs to include experience of developing HR polices and processes, managing recruitment campaigns and a providing expert employee relations advice and guidance. You must have a high level of cultural awareness and ideally speak French and/or Portuguese.
This role will involve international travel.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'