This key role in an international law firm’s HR Team would suit an HR Adviser or Officer with experience across the employee lifecycle in a legal, or professional services setting.
- Offer a generalist HR service to client groups and build effective relationships with stakeholders.
- Onboard new joiners, ensuring effective integration.
- Take ownership of ER cases (related to probation, performance, disciplinary, grievance, absence management)
- Monitor absence levels, analyse trends, highlight issues and concerns against sickness policy
- Manage exit interview process, arrange and conduct exit interviews and produce summary
- Work collaboratively with Reward & Benefits, HR Systems and MI Analyst on annual benefits, salary and bonus review processes.
- Support the Diversity & Inclusion Manager with D&I project work
- Manage Lunch Learning including tenders, potential speakers, promotion, feedback.
- Support the HR Management Team with project work, where required.
- Maintain up to date process notes for all aspects of the role.
Skills & Experience
- Experience as an HR Advisor or Officer
- Experience in a legal or professional services environment.
- Strong Office and Administration skills (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Excellent communication, listening and writing skills.
- High attention to detail
- Strong customer service and team work ethic
Apply now for immediate consideration
- Employee Relations
- Performance Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'