- Are you an experienced HR Advisor?
- Are you looking to utilise and develop your existing skill set?
- Are you seeking a new challenge within a highly reputable company?
Lloyd Recruitment Services are seeking an experienced HR Advisor to work within one of their reputable clients, who are highly regarded in their field.
As an HR Adviser you will positively influence business decisions and processes using your experience, knowledge and general commercial awareness to achieve appropriate outcomes that meet company expectations.
This is a diverse HR position where you will be working within the following areas:
- Employee Relations- Provide timely and practical commercial advice and support to managers on all employee relations matters.
- Recruitment- Ensure all recruitment activity undertaken is within the company expectations and budget.
- Reward- Understand the structure of reward across the company.
- Performance Management- Have an excellent understanding on company expectations.
- Learning and Development- Identifying L&D requirements within the business and understanding the context of required development.
- Degree level qualification (2:1 or above preferable)
- CIPD part-qualified, with a desire to complete qualification
- Knowledge / experience in the key areas of employment law.
- Good understanding of the recruitment process and good interviewing / selection experience.
- Good understanding of performance management.
- Experience working with Learning and Development teams to identify development requirements / input into the design of learning or development interventions.
NB: Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications Lloyd Recruitment Services receive, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Key Words: HR, HR Advisor, Customer Relations, Employee Relations, HR Officer, Recruitment, Rewards, Training, Learning and Development, Human Resources, Performance Management, Dorking, Reigate, Redhill, Merstham, Bookham, Leatherhead, Banstead, Chipstead, Coulsdon, Purley, Croydon, Caterham.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'