HR Advisor Responsibilities:
- HR Generalist duties.
- Guiding and coaching managers on employee relations and HR issues in line with Company policies and best practice management.
- Supporting the successful implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Disciplinaries & Grievances.
- Supporting business growth and change including new acquisitions.
HR Advisor Requirements:
- A good understanding of UK employment law and HR best practice.
- CIPD qualified.
- Generalist HR experience.
- Strong people focus with good team work skills.
- Valid Driving Licence.
You’ll be a highly motivated professional able to demonstrate practical, hands-on experience in an HR Advisory capacity. With excellent organisational skills and a proactive business need approach to HR, you’ll be confident developing relationships at all levels, implementing and improving processes and procedures.
To be successful in this role, it is essential that you have solid generalist HR experience and strong employee relations skills. A working knowledge of employment law is also key to carrying out the role effectively.
About GreenThumb Ltd:
Here at GreenThumb we have been making lawns look beautiful, lush and weed free for over 30 years. The company has grown to become Europe's largest lawn care company, with over 220 branches nationwide and over 2 million visits to customer’s homes each year.
Location: GreenThumb Limited, Head Office, St Asaph Business Park, LL17 0JD
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 5pm, Friday 8.30am-2.30pm
Salary: £26,000 per annum
You may have experience of the following: HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, HR Officer, Human Resources Officer, HR Executive, Human Resources Executive, HR Generalist, Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources, etc.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'