HR Advisor- Gateshead - Manufacturing - 12 Month FTC - £25,000 - £30,000 DOE
ARM are looking for an HR Advisor to be part of a talented team within a successful company. This position is initially on a 12 month FTC
The role of HR Advisor will be to support the business with a complete Generalist HR service and assist setting up HR Strategy.
- Support the delivery of the HR strategy, processes and procedures
- Work independently and autonomously to manage casework
- Support managers in maintaining a stable and motivated workforce
- Contribute to the development and delivery of new HR projects and initiatives
- Produce monthly and ad hoc HR reports
- Responsible for organising Wellness, Charity and Diversity activities
- Support HRBP team with site recruitment activities
- Organise associate on boarding activities and system access
- Ensure that employee learning and development records are maintained on the HR systems
- To ensure full participation in the performance development review (PDR) process
- Must have a minimum of 2 years' experience as an HR Advisor
- Ideally working towards CIPD
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organised and efficient with the ability to work to deadlines
- Working knowledge of employment law
- Previous use of an HR System
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'