SF Recruitment is currently recruiting for a HR Advisor on a permanent basis for their client based in Nottingham. The client offer a real family feel, a development opportunity as well as the opportunity to report into a very supportive HR Director.
The HR Advisor will be involved in a variety of duties focusing around:
- Maintaining relationships with agencies
- Building policies and procedures around recruitment, on site processes focussing on improvement and business drive
- Recruiting internally and maintaining development routes for employees at all levels
- Assisting the HR Business Partner with policy development
- Being the HR voice within internal meetings
- Develop relationships with various line managers
- Working closely with line managers around skills gaps and arranging training in various areas to support this
- Having a focus on employment law and carrying cases through from beginning to end
- Being the face of the HR team with staff members including Directors, Line Managers and Shop Floor staff
- Provide a top level HR service at all times
The HR Advisor will have strong generalist experience and be able to work in a high pressured environment. The HR Advisor will be around CIPD Level 3 or 5 (or equivalent) qualified and be confident in an Advisory position.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'