You will join us as a HR Advisor, on a full time, permanent basis to support Biogen and the HR Manager to deliver efficient and effective HR processes and systems administration.
HR Advisor Responsibilities:
- Assist with the management of employee relations activity and support the HR Manager on complex Employee Relations issues to resolution, in accordance with agreed policies and procedures.
- To administrate and co-ordinate the recruitment process (internal, on-line, agency and external) in conjunction with the HR Manager. Design and implement innovative recruitment campaigns for specific roles that ensure the best quality candidates are attracted and recruited.
- To ensure that all relevant documentation is completed, on time for interview panels, managers, new starters and unsuccessful candidates.
- Administrate the recruitment section of the company website and Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Processing of starter, leaver, contract changes and data preparation required for monthly payroll; and administration of Time & Attendance data.
HR Advisor Requirements:
- Previous experience of working in a similar HR generalist role.
- Up to date knowledge of employment law and HR procedures.
- Qualified to minimum of A level or equivalent.
- Qualified to a minimum of CIPD Level 5 is desirable.
- Previous experience of working with HRIS would be an advantage.
About Biogen (UK) Ltd:
Biogen is the UK’s leader in anaerobic digestion (AD) and one of the largest independent AD operators in the UK. Having expanded its food waste recycling network through acquisition, it has a combined network of fourteen AD plants and six composting sites located across England, Scotland and Wales that provide cost-effective, low carbon, food and organic waste management solutions. Working with supermarkets, the hospitality industry, food manufacturers and local authorities across the UK, the AD sites recycle over half a million tonnes of food waste each year.
Location: Biogen Head Office, Milton Ernest MK44 1YU
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, Mon – Fri, 40 hours per week
Salary: Max £28,000 per annum
You may have experience of the following: HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, HR Officer, Human Resources Officer, , HR Executive, Human Resources Executive, HR Generalist, Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources, etc.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'