Interim 1 year contract - HR Advisor / HR Business Partner - 12 month fixed term contract
Based Solihull, West Midlands close to the M42 junction - this is an exciting, opportunity to work within an International business within their talented HR team.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 MAX
HR Careers & Nationwide Recruitment Service Client has an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, self motivated inspirational HR Advisor/ HR Business Partner to join an exciting and established Global business in Solihull, Birmingham, West Midlands/ Warwickshire borders. The company requires a talented HR professional to embark on the journey with them for a 12 month fixed term contract.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a market leader and a successful global business supporting the HR and business functions. You will be a motivational and passionate true HR Advisor/ HR business partner that is eager to inspire change as well as be involved with business managers, directors and employees on a daily basis.
This role is a major component within the Operations Team, and you will have proven track record in working autonomously and self sufficiently as an HR professional delivering on all things HR. You will be involved in all Human resources matters, be responsible for all of your own administration and associated HR/ ER Paperwrok. You will therefore be highly organised, efficient and have excellent engagement, organisational and time management abilities. You will be involved with everything from employee relations cases up to and including dismissal, engagement, redundancies, assist with any policy, procedures, absence management, recruitment and any other HR generalist matters.
Our client requires the successful candidate to therefore have experience in the following
- Excellent time management and administration abilities
- Excellent ER experience
- Experience assisting with HR Strategies and delivering HR Business Partner service to an operations team
- Working with operations and leadership teams;
- ER e.g. D&G, managing absence, performance management
- Instructing business operations managers on site for all HR related issues
- Using the HR dashboard and HR system to shape and drive action plans
- HR qualification (ideally CIPD part or fully qualified)
- Successful background as HR Generalist, HR Manager, HR consultant, HR Advisor, ER Manager, ER advisor, working within an ever-changing environment
- Experience working within a commercial acumen ideally banking, finance, or IT/IS or service delivery
- Team leader skills and ability to manage remotely
- Continuous improvement experience
This role is Commutable from Solihull, Knowle, Dorridge, Shirley, Wooten Wawen, Beoley, Lichfield, Castle Bromwich, Coleshill, Hams Hall, Meriden, Rugby, Kenilworth, Dunchurch, Tamworth, Birmingham, Redditch, Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Gloucestershire, Bristol, Birmingham, West Midlands, Birmingham Business Park, Coventry Walsgrave Triangle, Birmingham Airport, Birmingham International Airport, Knowle, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Gloucester, Worcester, Bristol International Airport, Ashton, Bishopston, Clay Hill, Clifton, Greenbank, Worcester Park, Alvechurch, Studley, Wythall, Earlswood
- performance management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'