Our client, based in the West Midlands, is currently recruiting for a HR Advisor on a 12 month fixed term contract. Our client is proud to be a part of the largest youth charity in the world, and provide over 200 units of supported accommodation in their region for those who may have been homeless.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The salaryis competitive based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years’ experience within Human Resources, supporting on employee relations activity.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Providing comprehensive and proactive HR support to directors, line managers and employees with a focus on employee relations activity, including investigations, disciplinary and grievance, performance management, flexible working requests, consultation and TUPE
* Supporting managers and directors to manage absence in their departments, to include supplying absence statistics, providing advice and guidance on long and short- term absences, attending welfare meetings and ensuring that follow up actions are carried out
* Attending formal meetings relating to employee relations matters as HR representative, to provide guidance on policy and procedure
* Supporting on recruitment activity, including providing advice and guidance to managers on recruitment strategies, attending interviews and assisting with inductions as required
* Ensuring that learning needs identified during an individual’s induction, 1:1 meetings and annual appraisal are fulfilled and the subsequent training and development activities are effectively recorded and evaluated
* Minimum of three years’ experience within Human Resources, supporting on employee relations activity
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details
- Employee Relations
- Human Resources
- Recruitment Process
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'