Our client is a market leading law firm with a prized reputation throughout the South West. Cathedral Appointments are currently working on their behalf to find an HR Advisor / Paralegal to join their talented and dynamic team in Exeter. As HR Advisor, you will work in a client facing role where alongside providing HR support and guidance you will be expected to pitch and identify new business opportunities. You will not be expected to cold call, and this is not a targeted sales role. To be successful in this role you will need to be CIPD qualified (or CILEX qualified) with previous HR experience within both operations and strategy. An understanding and interest in Employment Law is a prerequisite, as is the desire to engage with new clients and businesses and maximise opportunities for the firm.
- Providing guidance and support with day to day HR and employment queries
- Seeking out opportunities for new business
- Pitching to potential clients
- Undertaking some paralegal work where required
- Working on project-based secondments
- Consultatively selling to new businesses
- Carrying out disciplinary and grievance investigations and hearings as required
- HR experience at a strategic and operational level
- CIPD qualified (or CILEX qualified)
- Able to pitch and identify new business opportunities
- A fantastic communicator with strong relationship building skills
- Commercially aware with an understanding and interest in law
- Able to work effectively as part of a team and as an individual
- Highly organised and proactive with the ability to meet deadlines
This role will pay a competitive salary and is an excellent opportunity to join a highly respected Devon firm. This role would suit an HR professional with good relationship building skills who can develop new business for the firm. If you feel you meet the requirements set out above, please apply now, or call for an informal discussion.
Keywords: HR advisor, hr, hr Exeter, hr Devon, human resources, human resources advisor, human resources advisor Exeter, human resources advisor Devon, hr advisor Exeter, hr advisor Devon, employment law, employment solicitor, CILEX, CIPD, Paralegal, HR Business Development, HR Manager, HR Consultant, HR Specialist, HR Officer, HR Executive, Law Graduate
If you have the skills and experience stated, please apply NOW!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'