Our client, a leading engineering firm based in East Birmingham, is currently recruiting for a HR Advisor on a permanent basis. As a global manufacturer, they are proud to have helped shape the aerospace, automotive and building and construction industries.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis and the salary is negotiable based on experience for this position.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Acting as the first point of contact for providing support and to line managers and advising across all HR related issues, with a focus on employee relations
* Leading on employee relations casework and investigations, including disciplinary, grievance and sickness absence
* Assisting with on-site recruitment processes including initial assessments, interviews and offers
* Handling HR reporting including collating departmental statistics and records for management
* Ensuring all policies and processes are kept up to date in line with laws and legislations, as well as business needs
* Experience in the manufacturing industry
* Minimum two years’ experience within the sector
* CIPD Level 5 is desirable
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details
KEYWORDS: Human Resources; HR Officer; HR Adviser; HR Business Partner; Recruitment; Employee Relations; Employee Engagement
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'