Competitive Basic Salary - Career Progression
A great opportunity to join a team of 6 HR Advisors supporting a multi branded business employing over 7000 staff members. Delivering an outstanding performance supporting aspects of HR.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including 20 days holiday plus Bank holidays rising annually to 25 days Competitive salary. Pension, discount on Skipton Building Society products, great career pathway and full training
Overview of duties:
- Support managers and associates across all elements of HR; act as HR business partner for selected countries or functions
- Manage employee relations issues; provide advice to managers on simple disciplinary & grievance issues
- Advise managers and associates on development and training; discuss training options and suggest suitable options via training needs analysis based on both business and individual needs.
- Track absence, provide advice to line managers on absence management, report on absence statistics as needed by the business
- Track probation reviews, provide support to managers in the probation review process
- Be the system expert for the HR function; understand all appropriate systems, ensure data is accurate and up to date and suggest system enhancements/improvements
- Manage and administrate the external Learning & Development portal and promote its use
- Schedule and carry out basic training workshops for routine HR activities such as performance review, goal setting and workplace behaviours
- Support the HR & Payroll Specialist for all monthly payroll and benefit activity as required, ensuring accurate data is available and communicated in good time for monthly payrolls
- Track holidays and provide reporting as required
- Ensure all allocated HR related spend has an appropriate Purchase Order in place, prepare purchase requisitions in line with process, including appropriate Supplier Approvals for all suppliers, track and follow up on any issues working closely with colleagues in Finance
- Support health & safety activity for the Tring site
- Tracking and recording the annual review process and other routine HR activity across business
- Organise associate onboarding activities and system access, support line managers to arrange inductions
- Key contact for external queries such as reference requests, survey responses
- Responsible for organising Wellness, Charity and Diversity activities
- Carry out exit interviews and report back on information
- Experience at HR Advisor level or above
- CIPD qualified
- Strong, all round HR experience
- Experience of working in a commercial HR role
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Strong communication skills
- Human Resources
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'