Our client has an exciting opportunity for a HRAdvisor to join their fast paced service focussed People Team on a full time, permanent basis. In return, you will receive a competitive salary plus great benefits.
Our client is a multi-billion privately owned organisation with diverse businesses operating across the retail, pharmacy, banking and cement sectors! Their Retail business is headquartered from Crewe, Cheshire, and is the UK’s largest off licence operator with a growing convenience offer under their fascias of Bargain Booze, Wine Rack, Select Convenience and Central Convenience – all with over 600 stores nationwide!
The HR Advisor Role:
Working from their offices in Crewe this is a varied role where you'll focus on providing sound 1st line HR advice across all of their business areas and franchisees. In this role you'll also have the opportunity to support on people related projects and activities as needed.
What you will be doing as their HR Advisor:
This is great opportunity for an existing HR Advisor to develop their HR career in a fast paced, commercial organisation. As an ideal candidate you will have experience in:
- Managing and advising on a wide variety of 1st line ER cases, predominantly phone based, within set SLAs and KPIs, in a complex service led organisation
- Multi-site or logistics experience or similar essential
- Taking ownership for producing legally compliant correspondence and advice in a timely and service driven manner.
- Experience of managing end to end transactional processes, producing MI reporting and conducting data analysis.
- Building effective working relationships with your customers, colleagues and stakeholders.
- Ensuring effective and compliant policies, processes and procedures are in place for the service and the business.
The ideal HR Advisor will have the below skills and experience:
- You will be a proactive, can do person, with the ability to instil a positive, team working culture.
- Comfortable in providing sound first line HR advice and case support.
- Used to working at pace, off your own initiative, as well as within a team in a continuous improvement culture.
- You will have a passion for delivering excellent customer service.
- You’ll have excellent attention to detail, enjoy working with data and have good written and verbal communication skills.
- You’ll be comfortable working at pace in an agile environment
- CIPD qualified.
- Enjoy continuous professional development, keeping abreast of employment legislation, industry trends and best practice.
If you think you have what it takes to be their HR Advisor then they want to hear from you, click apply today!
No agencies please.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'