37.5 per week (Flex ability is essential)
Adecco are working as a recruitment agency on behalf of our client who are looking for an self motivated HR Advisor that can easily amalgamate into our clients outstanding team.
To take responsibility for supporting the HR Operations Manager to ensure a comprehensive and seamless HR service is delivered across the business. Assist in planning, organising and executing HR initiatives as necessary. Consistently seek ways to improve the HR service to the business.
To ensure that all HR activities are planned and implemented to deliver exceptional business support in the most cost effective manner. Work closely with key stakeholders across the business to ensure an effective and robust HR service.
Full recruitment and employee engagement, Tupe'd and contract negotiation
Ensure all HR and ER issues are dealt with accordingly.
- Liaise with the operations teams to provide feedback on new starters.
- Ensure all HR issues brought to the attention of HR are dealt with accordingly.
Commercial / Financial:
- Responsible for assisting the HR Operations Manager to ensure a successful and cost effective HR strategy.
- Ensure recruitment agency fees are kept to a minimum.
- Inform your Line Manager of any risks to the Company which may come to your attention (eg: competitor activities).
- Identify any cost saving opportunities and liaise with your Line Manager to implement.
Implementation & Procedures/Processes & Innovation & Development:
- Work closely with operations to ensure all HR practices/policies/procedures best fit the business.
- Provide full HR coverage with the Senior HR Advisors.
- Ensure all administration/logging/filing tasks are up to date and accurate at all times.
- Carry out meetings and take notes as requested by the Senior HR Advisors.
- Ensure all operational difficulties are responded to in an efficient and professional manner. Provide practical solutions to resolve any issues while keeping the relevant parties informed and updated throughout the process.
- Maintain and monitor the business's skills base to ensure suitable recruitment, training & development is executed.
- Take ownership for all tasks, duties and/or responsibilities delegated to you. Ensure they are completed within the required timescales.
- Undertake any other reasonable tasks and duties as directed by your Line Manager.
Due to the scope of this role some overnight stays / UK travel may be required.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'