An experienced HR Advisor / HR officer is required to assist an established Human Resources Team on an interim basis to design and deliver a comprehensive HR Advisory and development Human Resources service to their Sussex sites which improves and updates current processes, and procedures and ensures that managers and employees are equipped to deliver a high-performance culture.
HR Advisor / HR Officer Responsibilities:
- Provide advice and guidance on employee relations casework including dispute resolution, absence, retirement and redundancy. To participate in disciplinary and grievance investigations and hearings, ensuring adherence to policy.
- To advise on performance and attendance management issues.
To advise on the application of all HR policies and procedures, ensuring consistency but also taking into account the context of the situation and business needs.
Support the HR Manager during any change management projects. Supporting managers and staff through periods of change, including TUPE and restructures.
- Proven HR Advisor / HR Officer / Employee Relations experience
- Organisational, persuading, and negotiating skills
- Ability to prepare employee correspondence and accurate, will written, managerial advise
- Excellent planning and organisational skills to meet deadlines
- Good knowledge of UK employment law and best practice
- Ideally TUPE experience
- Ideally experience of working in a unionised environment.
- Based in Lewes but able to travel to sites across east and West Sussex (expenses paid or pool car available)
- Ideally immediately available
- Employee Relations
- UK Employment Law
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'