Based in Hinckley - Onsite Parking Available
Salary up to £32,000 + Benefits
Established in 1942 Croner has earned the longevity, prestige and brand that has made us one of the market leaders in Employment Law and Health & Safety today.
With an exceptional service delivery team, we excel in offering medium-sized businesses a professional, commercial partnership, meaning that they can focus on their core business and allows them to lean on us for the specialist and complex areas of HR and Health & Safety.
The role of HR Advisor is to provide reliable and commercially focused HR and Employment Law advice over the phone to help our clients avoid unnecessary legal challenges. Supporting our client through all aspects of HR management and employment law.
Duties will include:
- Receiving a variety of calls from clients with HR issues or queries, which can include absence management, grievances and disciplinaries
- Using your HR and employment law knowledge to develop a clear answer for the client
- To provide clients with supporting information/documentation to assist them in implementing advice given
- Attend client meetings and conference calls as required
- Ensure that all requests for advice are dealt with within the relevant service level agreement (SLA)
- Previous HR advisory experience either face to face or phone based
- Broad knowledge of employment law
- Experience of dealing with clients at a senior management level
- Excellent communication skills
- Good typing skills
- Ability to work under pressure within a fast-moving performance driven environment
- Salary up to £32,000 depending on experience
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- A day off for your Birthday
- Profit share scheme
- Perkbox (Discount scheme)
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'