AWE offer a competitive salary, market leading contributory pension scheme, generous holiday entitlement, excellent work/life balance including a 9-day working fortnight and flexible working hours. A salary sacrifice scheme is also available.
Location - Reading Area
Package - £23,600 - £30,000 dependent on knowledge and experience
AWE currently have several vacancies for HR advisors across different teams to be a first point of contact for the business helping us provide efficient and effective HR advice. We are looking for a mixture of advisory/helpdesk and Employee Relations individuals to join us, working to agreed service levels and ensuring we deliver a customer centric service.
This would be an ideal opportunity for individuals returning to work or looking to get back into HR and flexible home working will be considered.
As a HR advisor key parts of your role would include the following:
- Deliver efficient and effective HR advice to customers providing first point of contact services through HRIS, telephone, email and walk-ins and dealing with escalated issues
- Lead the maintenance of local team work processes and documentation, drive service improvements and ensure stakeholders and customers are up to date with HR working practices
- Build relationships appropriate to area of expertise in order to improve experience for customers
- Ensure HR related documentation (hard copy and electronic) is appropriately handled, managed and retained in compliance with data privacy regulations, including the archiving process; and ensure all correspondence and documentation produced is accurate, using approved templates
- Ensure local work instructions are followed to maintain process compliance and quality
What are we looking for from you?
We are looking for our HR advisors to have experience of working in a customer services environment delivering transactional tasks and providing that key first point of contact. You will have strong attention to detail with accuracy and an excellent telephone manner. You do need to have relevant HR experience to be considered (CIPD level 3 or equivalent HR Qualification, experience of working to SLAs and KPIs and knowledge of Workday, SABA, Oracle or equivalent HRIS technologies are all desirable).
All candidates must be able to apply for and maintain the correct security clearance for this role.
AWE plays a crucial role in the defence of the United Kingdom, by providing and maintaining the warheads for the country's nuclear deterrent. We are a centre of scientific, engineering and technological excellence, with some of the most advanced research, design and production facilities in the world. Our unique expertise also assists the UK Government in developing and delivering a range of innovative and integrated support services, including national nuclear security and counter-terrorism solutions.
AWE is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds. We particularly welcome applications from sections of the community which are currently under-represented at AWE, including women, BAME and disabled people.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'