An exciting opportunity has arisen within BES Utilities for an experienced HR Advisor to join our dynamic team based in Fleetwood on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The HR Advisor position is a key role within the group Human Resources department. Within this position you will have direct responsibility for providing first line HR Support for Line Managers and dealing with a variety of queries throughout the company.
Roles and Responsibilities (but not limited to) :
- To provide a pro-active HR service which meets regularly with managers and directors to ensure they receive appropriate advise, guidance and coaching on key HR issues
- To provide managers and staff with clear, professional expertise and advice which supports the achievement of the organisation’s objectives and embraces best practice, innovation, continuous improvement and meets regulatory and legislative requirements
- To contribute to effective internal communication tools ensuring all employees are informed of new developments, initiatives and changes
- To ensure the development, accuracy and appropriateness of information systems, both manually and computer based, ensuring proper controls are in place to minimise risks
- To support the development of HR policies and practices which support business plans
Knowledge and Skills:
- Understanding HR processes, flows and policies.
- Knowledge of the following areas; Recruitment, Employee Relations
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to prioritise workload and work on own initiative as well as being able to work seamlessly within a team
Qualifications and Education:
- CIPD Qualified or working towards
- Strong exposure within a HR role and environment
- Excellent understanding of people management and techniques
- Experience in dealing with complex queries in a timely manner
- Excellent time management to meet deadlines and also have the ability to work under pressure
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Please note if successful you will be required to attend an interview with the hiring manager within 1 week of the closing date.
- Interpersonal Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'