We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated HR Advisor to join our Clients friendly HR team. This is an excellent opportunity to make a difference in a dynamic and rapidly growing tech company. The ideal candidate would have a high work ethic, be hands-on in a varied role and enjoy working in a busy, fast paced environment and across a generalist remit.
Working alongside the HR Manager, this role will involve a wide variety of duties as follows:
- Be the first point of contact for all general HR enquiries in a busy and fast paced environment.
- Provide staff with advice, guidance and operational support on day to day HR activities.
- Build effective relationships with staff of all levels and provide a prompt, reliable and courteous HR service to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage a full employee lifecycle, including compiling contracts, offer letters, pre-employment checks, terminations, employment changes and any other related processes.
- Support work permit / visa applications for new and existing members of staff.
- Coordinate on staff surveys and compile feedback reports for change initiatives.
- Take a lead on the implementation and organisation of new training initiatives in the business.
- Track and recognise trends in both employee and candidate queries and propose solutions to enhance employee lifecycle journeys.
- Assist in the implementation of a new performance management process across the business.
- Responsible for ensuring all personnel files/records are maintained accurately with all relevant data and handled in line with the Data Protection Legislation.
- Manage monthly HR reporting, payroll compilation and administration of employee benefits.
- Assist in the development and implementations of new HR policies and benefits.
- Provide onboarding support and deliver HR inductions for all new starters.
- Support the HR manager in the development and implementation of HR Initiatives and assist with various ad-hoc tasks or projects as required.
- Degree level educated or equivalent qualifications
- Associate/chartered level of CIPD or working towards (or combination of equivalent experience and qualification)
- Up to date knowledge of employment law and HR best practice
- Experience with policy development and implementations of new processes and HR initiatives
- Well-developed IT and administration skills
- High level of integrity with a strong understanding and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong planning, organising and time management skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Capable of working in a changing and fast paced work environment
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to assimilate information quickly and accurately
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Pro-active, positive attitude with an ability to find effective solutions to issues
- A commitment to ongoing HR Learning
- A high work ethic with a can-do attitude towards priorities management
- Knowledge of visa sponsorship processes desirable
- Previous experience of working in a regulated environment
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Performance Management
- HR Policies
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'