Due to our continued expansion an opportunity has arisen for a new HR Advisor to join our team of established Senior Consultants
Xact are a leading provider of HR, Employment Law and Health and Safety services within the SME market, with almost 20 years in business we have become well known and respected within our field. With clients across the whole of the UK and a well-founded growth plan we continue to be market leaders offering a unique range of services.
The ideal candidate will be CIPD qualified and or have a similar degree in HR or Business. Experience in handling low-mid level HR enquiries is essential, including disciplinaries, grievances, flexible working, performance management, sickness absence management.
An ability to work well with a team is essential as well as a proven track record in building and maintaining excellent relationships with clients.
The role will incorporate a number of functions across the department, these will include:
1) Drafting and preparation of employment contracts, handbooks, policies and procedures.
2) Maintenance of the CRM system.
3) Being responsible for client care and building on-going relationships.
4) Acting as a support function for our team of Senior Consultants, this could include, drafting letters, guidance or reviewing other documents on their behalf.
5) Advising on HR matters that fall within employment relations.
6) General admin duties as required.
You will report directly to our HR and Employment Law Divisional Manager..
The successful candidate will take advantage of the wide range of benefits on offer, including enhanced annual leave, death in service scheme, private healthcare, free on site parking and flexible working opportunities.
The candidate will also have ongoing exposure to employment tribunals (including being in attendence) and complex HR cases with the opportunity to progress thier career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'