Role: HR Advisor
Salary: £28,000 - £31,000
The Optionis Group is one of the UK’s most successful professional services companies, and we’re currently looking for a CIPD qualified HR Advisor to join one of our vibrant and modern offices.
Through our brands, we specialise in managing tax, employment, accountancy and legislative compliance for the UK’s small businesses and contingent workforce - our solutions are market leading, and we’re always looking out for the best possible employees.
We’re looking for a highly organised and personable individual who will provide a business focussed operational & strategic HR service to specific business areas within the group.
Key responsibilities include:
- Partner with a specific business area to provide professional support to line managers enabling them to effectively manage their direct reports in accordance with current employment legislation and relevant policies, providing coaching and mentoring where required
- Identify the people challenges within specific business areas, work with Managers to identify and implement solutions
- Work independently and autonomously to manage casework - sickness absence, performance management, discipline and grievance - making recommendations and providing advice and support
- Support managers in maintaining a stable and motivated workforce within a positive culture, including active involvement in engagement initiatives
- To take ownership of the performance management process, ensuring effective reviews take place and SMART objectives are set. This includes developing managers’ skills in this area
- Participate in the development and execution of HR policies
- Contribute to the development and delivery of new HR projects and initiatives
- Responsible for ensuring that employee enquiries are expedited effectively and appropriately
- Undertake exit interviews
- Take ownership of ensuring robust succession plans are in place
- Produce monthly and ad hoc management reports, statistics and analysis detailing absence, attrition etc. Analyse trends and put in place solutions to address any issues identified
- Keep up to date with changes in employment legislation
- Provide support to the HR Manager as and when required
- Ensure that confidentiality is maintained at all times
Key Skills & Attributes:
- CIPD qualified
- A track record of successfully leading on complex employee relation issues
- Up to date knowledge of Employment Law
- The ability to work autonomously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to demonstrate excellent relationship building and negotiation skills
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of management
- Ability to provide a prompt customer-focused service
- Ability to multitask/ prioritise workload in order to meet deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong Microsoft Office user
- Employee Relations
- Employment Legislation
- Human Resources
- CIPD qualified
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'