We are currently HR Advisor in Clyde, Helensburgh, working on a Permanent basis, Full-time paying £34,997.00 per annum, please see below for more information;
About the role
Here at Babcock International we're looking to recruit a number of experienced HR Advisors to join our team at HMNB Clyde in Faslane.
We are looking for someone who understands company HR policy and can provide advice and guidance to staff and management about an appropriate way forwards. You will be required to understand and be aware of any precedents that might be relevant to a situation
What do I need to do the role?
We are looking for someone to apply HR experience and knowledge to a range of situations, problems, and issues and provide advice and guidance on HR policies and procedures to the business, support HRBP's and Line Managers in operationalising, integrating and delivering HR policy and procedures and ensure employees and line management are fully aware and appraised of their legal obligation and the approach of the business to HR matters
- Provide operational advice on a range of employment and performance issues. Including investigation and resolution of all stage disciplinary and grievances, and all other case work in line with Company policy
- Ensure the Company sickness and performance management policies are implemented through supporting employees and line management, monitor/report on long term sickness and administer the long-term disability scheme, facilitating coaching and mentoring and performance improvement plans, and providing advice where appropriate such that an efficient and timely service is provided
- Provide support to the HR department as required.
- Channel information to and from HR Shared Service Centre and give guidance to the business on how and where to access appropriate support:
- Encourage employees and line managers to use correct service channels
- Promote transition to new HR operating model by encouraging Line Managers to adopt self-service functionality
- Typically requires membership to the CIPD and would benefit from holding or working towards a Level 5 CIPD qualification or equivalent experience.
About Babcock International
The role is based at HM Naval Base Clyde, located 6 miles north of Helensburgh in the West of Scotland. We are well placed for commuter links to Glasgow and the wider region, with easy access for car and public transport.
For more than a century, Babcock has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly-skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure, and specialist training.
For more information or to apply directly please contact me at Sophie.Howley @ Manpower .co .uk or alternatively give me a call on
- HR ADMIN
- HUMAN RESOURCES
- HR ADVISOR
- SHARED SERVICE
- HUMAN RESOURCER
- SSC ADMINISTRATOR
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'