Paying £28,000 to £30,000 per annum plus car
Are you an experienced HR advisor?
Our client has an exciting opportunity to join their business as an HR Advisor. You will be reporting to the HR Manager and assigned to a specific Regional Area of the business which will mean travelling across the Northern Region, providing a generalist HR service which includes HR guidance, coaching and training of managers on all HR related matters. You will also be supporting the HR Manager on HR projects across the wider business as and when required.
• Work with the HR Manager to ensure implementation of the HR Strategy in line with overall business objectives
• Lead on HR project work to enable the organisation to meet its overall business objectives and to drive improvements to the service offered by the HR department
• Provide advice on all Employee Relations issues including disciplinary, grievance and absence management, investigate employee relations issues, recommend appropriate action and participate in hearings where necessary
• Deliver coaching / training on performance management processes
• Analyse HR data to identify trends in own area of responsibility
• Support the HR manager to identify areas for improvement across the business,
• Coach/train the management team on HR Policies and Procedures
• Represent the company at employment tribunals with associated Director
As the HR Advisor you will be a Chartered Member of the CIPD Level 7 qualified or equivalent, have a solid generalist HR background and have worked in a fast paced HR department.
You will possess a proven track record as generalist HR Advisor with previous experience of managing a variety of and complex employee relations matters with an In-depth knowledge of employment law.
If you are interested in this role, please apply immediately!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Bagnall Hopkins Recruitment who is operating as an employment agency/business. Your application will be sent to one of our consultants for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours your application has not been successful.
We will not submit your CV until you have been briefed on the position and we have your consent to do so.
Both Bagnall Hopkins and our clients promote a policy of equal opportunities.
Follow us on Twitter @bagnallhopkins, and take a look at our Facebook page.
- CIPD qualified
- HR Policies
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'