6 MONTH CONTRACT
Currently recruiting for an HR Advisor on a temporary basis for 6 months within a busy and vibrant high-end Retail company.
As a HR Advisor you will be part of the department that is responsible for looking after the welfare of the employees in the business, you will be the main point of contact for any HR queries across the business.
- Experience working in a fast pace environment
- A good understanding and knowledge of HR policies and procedures
- A good understanding of employment law issues
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Good IT Skills
- Must have experience working at HR Advisor level
- Able to deal with confidential and sensitive information
- Attention to detail
- Advising line managers and providing guidance on all areas of employee lifestyle
- Promote and develop HR policies and procedures
- Key point of contact for all employee relation cases including employee wellbeing, absences, disciplinary, grievances etc
- Provide and manage accurate payroll information and maternity, promotions, transfers, to ensure that payroll deadlines are adhered to
- Ensure the company follows best practice in the management of staff
- Coach staff on how to deal with complex employee issues
- Ensure all HR records are maintained in accordance with our company policy and legal requirements
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in then please get in touch!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'