Our client is looking for a strong HR Advisor to support at their busy depot. As HR Advisor this position would suit someone from a fast-paced volume environment with strong ER knowledge with accountability for large teams.
The HR Advisor must be able to advise the line managers with HR and ER solutions and be able to develop strong relationships with stakeholders.
The ability to communicate at all levels is also extremely important. You will also be responsible for team training, reporting and analysis.
The HR Advisor will also be responsible for:
- Supporting managers
- Manage employee relations issues
- Provide advice to managers on disciplinary & grievance issues
- Advise managers on training needs
- Track absence, provide advice to line managers on absence management
- Report on absence statistics as needed by the business
- Track probation reviews
Please apply for more details on this position.
- HR Policies
- HR Project Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'