This is an exciting role with varied work on a daily basis.
Location: Chiswick, London, W4 5QB
Salary: £26-£30K dependent upon experience + Excellent Benefits.
Operation Days/Hours: Monday - Friday/37.5 hours per week (flexibility essential to meet the needs of the business)
Be part of something special.
When you join us, you’ll become part of a well-established company that looks after its employees just as well as its clients and customers.
To take responsibility for supporting the Senior HR Advisor to ensure a comprehensive and seamless HR service is delivered across the business. Assist in planning, organising and executing HR initiatives as necessary. Consistently seek ways to improve the HR service to the business.
To ensure that all HR activities are planned and implemented to deliver exceptional business support in the most cost effective manner. Work closely with key stakeholders across the business to ensure an effective and robust HR service.
You will report into the Senior HR Advisor and have support from the wider HR Team based at the other 2 sites.
Knowledge and Experience required:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a HR Advisor role
- A self-starter, someone who can work alone as the HR representative for the site.
- Meeting and exceeding the operations teams expectations by ensuring a comprehensive HR Service.
- Ensuring that any HR strategy is implemented with minimal/no noise.
- Taking direction from the Senior HR Advisor to ensure up to date HR policies and procedures are in place to protect the business.
- Ensuring regular accurate communication (verbal & written) with relevant parties across the business (daily/weekly) to ensure a fully supportive HR function.
- Assisting the Senior HR Advisor to deliver the HR strategy.
- Reviewing the HR policies, procedures and practices with the Senior HR Advisor at regular intervals to ensure they are as efficient as possible and fit for purpose.
Due to the scope of this role some overnight stays / UK travel may be required.
HGS is a leader in providing cutting edge customer experience and helping our clients to become more competitive. HGS expertise spans the telecommunications and media, healthcare, insurance, banking, consumer electronics and technology. HGS operates on a global presence with 40,000 employees in 66 worldwide locations.
We’re committed to helping you develop a long and rewarding career with us. To ensure you have all the skills you need to succeed, we’ll provide you with excellent training and plenty of support throughout your time at HGS.
At HGS, we’re creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our clients, customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
- Human Resources
- Recruitment Process
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'