HR Officer | Lincoln | Upto £30,000 depending on experience
An exciting opportunity for a HR Advisor to join an established business based in Lincoln. Our client is an innovative SME business where they are looking to strengthen their team with an experienced HR professional, someone ideally who has worked within a HR generalist / Standalone HR position and gained considerable experience in this type of role.
As the HR Officer / HR Advisor you will act as the first point of contact for staff and managers across the full employee life cycle. You will support operational managers across the business, providing a proactive and responsive HR service.
The successful candidate will manage a range of employee relation matters from basic absence management through to more complex matters such as disciplinary & grievances. You will also be responsible for the whole recruitment cycle and will provide regular updates to senior managers for designated areas.
You will be used to maintaining and updating policies as well as assisting managers to understand and implement HR policies and procedures to a high standard ensuring consistency across the organisation. You will be experienced in all areas of HR and be able to manage a diverse workload.
HR Advisor / HR Officer - Requirements:
The ideal candidate will be someone who is already working at a senior level or a highly experienced HR Advisor and have a background in providing employee relations advice to line managers at different levels. You must be confident in providing advice on all areas of the HR employee life-cycle as well as coaching and developing managers as required.
- Act as the main contact for HR expertise for both employees and managers in business areas
- To identify, lead and manage resourcing activities to ensure appropriately qualified and skilled staff are recruited in a timely manner
- Provide appropriate advice and guidance for management on long term absences
- Coach and support managers on areas of HR from understanding of the people management policies, employee engagement, managing performance and the performance management process
- To develop HR KPIs and review these with key managers to enable informed decisions to be made that support the business
- Liaise with external organisations as required
The successful HR Advisor / HR Officer will need to have:
- CIPD Level 3 qualified as a minimum
- At least 4 year's experience in a similar role
- Able to work collaboratively with managers at all levels
- Experience of using HR software and produce management reports and HR KPIs
- Sound knowledge of employment law
- Ability to operate with a high level of confidentiality, tact and diplomacy when dealing with sensitive information
- Excellent planning, organisational and attention to detail skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a busy environment, and manage own workload
- CIPD qualified
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'