Up to £33,000 + 7% pension + 25 days holiday
Fjord are very excited to be working in partnership with a growing IT business based in London (EC2) to hire a driven and passionate HR Advisor. Reporting into the Senior HR Manager, this role is absolutely ideal for an up and coming HR Advisor who can demonstrate ER casework management experience.
On a day-to-day basis you will be providing HR advisory support to the business in both the UK and Spain covering the entire employee life-cycle, and you will be the first point of contact for all business questions and queries. You will be responsible for ensuring all processes and procedures are fit for purpose and legislatively compliant.
This role is best suited to someone who is hungry to grow their career and seize opportunities. You’ll have the mindset of mucking in to get the job done and you won’t be precious about doing HR administrative tasks - this will be an important part of the role. There will be lots of opportunity to get involved in HR Projects as they arise.
Core knowledge and experience will include:
- Proven experience as an HR Officer or entry level HR Advisor
- Proven experience in the preparation of payroll
- Solid generalist HR background, i.e. you will have knowledge of pay & benefits, recruitment, training, employee relations and administration
- A good working knowledge of UK employment law (Spanish law would also be helpful)
- Good experience working with HRIS systems
- Part CIPD or equivalent would be great, but we will also consider someone with good working experience
- Strong work ethic and reliable
- Outstanding organisational and time-management skills
- Fun, as well as a team player
You will be working alongside an incredibly down-to-earth, yet highly experienced Senior HR Manager who you will be able to learn a great deal from. I can’t stress what a fantastic opportunity this is!
If you are interested, please apply on-line ASAP - interviews to take place w/c 20th May. This role is exclusive to Fjord.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'