This role is responsible for employee lifecycle within the HR team, including starters, leavers, absence and temporary employees, ensuring that the highest possible level of support is provided to our employees.
This role is the first point of contact for Manager and employee related queries and is to provide a first-class level of service to our employees and temporary staff in a people facing role.
This role works closely with Business Partners and Head of HR Business Partnering.
- Provide first line support to managers and employees on all queries and ER issues
- Support the Head of HR Business Partnering with business change programmes such as re-organisations and consultations, running consultation processes where appropriate. Work with People Team Coordinator to ensure all back-end activities completed and systems up to date.
- Provide advice on, and undertake when appropriate, disciplinary and grievance investigations, note taking at appeal hearings.
- Dealing with absence queries, advising Managers on long term absence issues
- Drafting settlement agreements, response letters, raising approvals for settlement agreement costs and liaising with legal advisors
- Assisting the Head of HR Business Partnering with updating & maintaining all HR Policies.
- Updating and maintenance of spread-sheets
- Producing employee letters and information for new starters and leavers
- Handling the inbox, with responsibility for monitoring, responding to employees and actioning the queries and requests that come through
- Assisting the Recruitment team if needed
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have experience within a similar role
- Be a confident communicator at all levels
- Able to work well under pressure and towards deadlines
- Available immediately to start a new role
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'