Full time, Permanent
Are you an organised and experienced HR Advisor looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a HR Advisor to join one of our rapidly growing Fresh Produce companies, to assist and support the People Operations Management with the administration of the day to day operations of the HR function.
Principle responsibilities for the HR Advisor: -
- Updating and maintain employee records
- Weekly payroll
- Review and update the company handbook on changes to the policies and procedures as required
- Maintain company policies
- Provide training on inductions and coordinate recruitment assessment centres
- Support managers with employee sickness including providing advice and support on return to work interviews
- Dealing with grievances
- Ensure that all legislative requirements are met and HR best practice is firmly established within the company
Person specification: -
- Experience in HR Advisor role
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Have the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Proven organisation skills and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages and G-Suite
- CIPD Certificate in HR Practice or working towards a CIPD generalist qualification level 5 or above (desirable)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Previous knowledge of Kronos Time and Attendance system is an advantage
This is a full time permanent HR Advisor position. Monday to Friday 08:00-17:00, offering a salary of £30,000.
If this HR Advisor position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Scott Rogers at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'