My client is a nationwide business with an enviable brand portfolio and a track record of success. The business is growing both organically and by acquisition leading to the building of their support teams at the Head Office in Colchester.
They are looking to expand the HR team with a role that provides both HR advice to the wider business and also analysis on people trends in the organisation. Responsibilities will include:
- Provide guidance on day-to-day issues such as performance management, formal disciplinary, capability, grievances, sickness and employee disputes.
- Provide effective HR support and advice to avoid escalation of issues.
- Advise, support and educate line managers to help improve their business and recognise opportunities to up-skill these individuals.
- Analyse and evaluate data effectively to identify trends and understand behaviours throughout the business.
- Work with the wider HR team and senior leadership team to implement changes identified through business analysis.
- Work closely with HR Business Partners and management to provide a high quality HR service across the business.
This is an influential role in a busy team where you will have the opportunity to undertake a varied role covering all areas of HR support.
Successful candidates will have relevant experience at HR Advisor level, ideally gained in a complex environment. Ideally you will have some previous experience of manipulating and analysing HR data and therefore a good understanding and competence in Excel.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'