Client: Our client is a highly respected, BPO based in Solihull, with a presence in a variety of sectors throughout the UK.
Role: This role is a People Services Case Advisor, working within a HR Shared Services Centre in Solihull*
- Part of a centralised team of specialist People Services advisers providing professional advice and support remotely via telephone and email to circa 3000 people managers across the UK.
- Provide pragmatic and pro-active day-to-day employee relations consulting/guidance for People Managers, covering all areas of the employee lifecycle including performance, disciplinary, grievances, maternity/paternity, absence, restructuring, etc.
- Manage cases successfully from beginning to resolution within the area of responsibility. Ensure complete query resolution and timely closure of cases.
- To provide effective advice to ensure that people management policy and guidance are in line with employment law, case law and best practice.
- Working within a team of circa 20 People Services Case Advisors, this role reports to the People Services Manager.
- Excellent generalist/operational HR experience at HR adviser, HR Business Partner level or equivalent
- Practical experience in managing complex ER cases, including redundancies, restructures, disciplinary and grievance cases and complex case management
- Experienced at coaching/influencing managers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'