Hyphen is pleased to be working with a well renowned organisation who are looking for an accomplished HR Advisor. You will have the chance to work for a company based in Southampton who has a strong history of focussing on people with a presence across the UK.
Our client is forward thinking, positioned for change and most importantly looking for people who foresee growth and development as part of their future.
You will need to be able to hit the ground running with very limited direction and can build relationships and prioritise your work.
Duties of the role:
- To lead best practice in Employee Relations
- Support and Lead Learning and Development
- Support management of change and identifying needs
- Liaising with agencies, manage social media and utilise jobs board
- Lead recruitment projects, campaigns and initiatives
- Candidate management
Package on offer:
- Salary circa £28,000- £30,000
- 25 days holiday (entitlement will rise with length of service)
- 40 hours per week
- Full Autonomy within your role to utilise your experience and passion within HR to flourish and excel within your position
- At least 5 years of HR experience
- Well versed in Employee Relations
- IT literate
- Exceptional communication, written and interpersonal skills
- Full, clean driving license as it is essential you are happy to travel to varied sites across the south coast
- Possess and natural ability to provide a commitment and high-quality service which will in turn offer you a richly rewarding and diverse career
This is an urgent requirement so please only apply if you feel you have the necessary skills and availability to meet the clients wishes.
Please send a brief covering letter and your CV Libby or call for a chat about the position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'