HR Advisor Duties:
- Provide advice and guidance on disciplinary and welfare cases
- Support the HR function with a focus on Employee Relations
- All employee relations have effective case management such as disciplinary, performance development, employment tribunals, grievances and appeals, absence managements
- Keep Employee Relations cases up to date in all systems
- Co-ordinate various projects to ensure key activities are met
- Arrange payment of invoices , expense and approvals
- Support with ongoing development of capability and maximising employee and manager engagement.
- Identify any trends in queries
HR Advisor Skills:
- CIPD Level 5
- Previous HR Advisor and People Organisational experience
- Proven understanding of the benefits of effective Employee Relations
- Ability to manage complex sensitive issues
- Able to escalate risks and concerns
- Experience with promoting good HR
- Influencing and negotiating with employees at all levels
- Liaise with Trade Union representatives
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
- HR Advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"