HR Advisor (Employee Relations)
We are currently seeking a HR Advisor for one of our large blue-chip clients who are a market leader in Telecommunications, Broadcasting and IT. The HR Advisor should come from a background in ER (Employee Relations) as this will be the main area of work.
HR Advisor Responsibilities include;
- Coordinate various projects to ensure key activities and milestone are met
- Provide support to Human Resources / Employee Relations team
- Maintain records, databases, reports as agreed
- Liaising with Trade Union representatives where required
- Develop effective relationships within the business and promotes good HR and management practises across the business
- Providing advice and guidance on disciplinary and welfare cases, capability, grievance, and coaching managers and employees as required. Ensuring managers are clear on how to conduct meetings, including advice on meeting preparation and how meetings should be chaired and concluded.
- Resolve and respond to related queries escalated from People Helpdesk and undertake HR administrative activities to maintain cases, and support with case management of complex pay queries such as overpayments, maternity, paternity, long term sickness and flexible working, identifying potential early ER issues and taking responsibility for those cases
- Support line managers remotely with general advice
Background and Skills required from HR Advisor;
- CIPD Level 5+ certified
- 4+ years experience in a ER/HR specific role
- Proven understanding of Employee relations within the workplace
- Ability to manage complex sensitive issues keeping Employee Relations cases up to date in all systems
- Strong influential skills to deliver information to employees at all levels
- Case Management
- Employee Relations
- Human Resources
- ER issues
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"